Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It took my breath away...



My Angel Swapper has reviled herself! BUT guess what LOL I still don't know her blog! I am going to go do some research now...

When I opened the package I was taken by the beautiful red rose fabric which wrapped the contents. when opened I was greeted with this LOVELY collection of goodies. My pincushion is already sitting proudly on my shelf with all my special needles (ie don't use) in it. I just love the little dutch shoes my they are SO CUTE. And all the lollies in the bag! Lets hope the Australian Quarantine people did not eat any when they opened it for inspection. A matching needle case - ALL so gorgeous!

Thank you Imi!

6 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

What a gorgeous little collection you received!

May Britt said...

Great gifts from your stitchers angel. I got one package from australia once and the chocolate that was inside it had been opened and cut in two. A box of Smarties (I guess they thought it was esplosive Smarties)

maria said...

That looks like a lovely package. I've not heard anything from my partner. I've still got to finish making my goodies!

Kris said...

Wow! Your swap is so beautiful! I love the clogs too! Gorgeous colours! Glad you are already using them!

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh oh Sarah...I can see your happy smile all the way to Sweden... ;o)
Great gifts for you!! :o)

Cathy said...

Wow!!! What a great stash of goodies...Lucky you!! Cathy