A belated anniversary gift to dh. Finally finished it yesterday at Lets Get Stitched in Tassie day. Fee and Co did a great job. It was so nice to get such intimate time with designers learning new ideas. Oh and putting faces to blogs!
I know the photos are hard to see the project at its best... oh well. I saw this idea on Pinterest and cannot find the direct link... sorry
I saw this on CraftyRie and thought what the heck...
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up...... ironing pile, mess, carpet that needs to be removed or cleaned, more mess and Abby resting on the floor.
2. How do you style your hair? Usually I just brush and then twist at the back and hold it all together with a large clip. I am hair lazy
3. What are you wearing now? Floral top, jeans (always it seems), socks (hate cold feet) and bathers underneath!
4. What are your top five favorite TV shows? In no order - Packed to the Rafters, Silent Witness (please come back), Australian Stories, Umm and not sure don't get to watch enough TV.
5. What do you hear right now? silence - weird usually this place hums... oh and of course the Little Man reading himself a story (I DO IT MUMMY he said)
6. Who was the last person you hugged? My mum
7. What did you have for lunch? well it is not lunch time yet and a bunch of us are all bringing sandwich fillings.
8. What did you do today? woke up, cuddled the little man, wrangled school children to get to school on time (oh man), paid a aurora bill, cleaned up from breakfast and got ourselves ready to go to swimming and the house ready for everyone to come here after for a play and lunch!
9. Dog person or cat person? both. yes it is possible.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? I am pretty happy with my name.
11. What was the last thing that you bought? I don't remember things like that. No brain space for that!
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe... oh and Antarctica...
13. Where do you see yourself in five years? All children at school, hopefully the long awaited renovation done, Oh gosh I don't know! Really I don't know. Sounds scary but I am not - I kinda like how I go with life and pick up as I go along... I am sure I will be doing lots of assisting, volunteer community stuff as well as trying desperately to get through my long to do craft list!
14. Where's your birthmark? I think it is on my lower back.
15. What are you doing this weekend? Hopefully Saturday doing more garden stuff (we cannot make our minds up), Attending Lets get Stitched evening and then day on Sunday - yay!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play? Don't know actually...
17. How tired are you? Do we really know what being tired is... or are we chronically tired we need to reassess what tired actually means... Now my little one has been sleeping through the night for a while now I don't live that sort of tired. My tired now is just trying to juggle lots of things with little emotional or head space...
18. What are you plans for the rest of the day? Take the Little Man swimming, all come back here for play and early lunch, Little Man sleep while I clean up and do house/business stuff then afternoon tea for school boys. Pick 13 year old up and take him and friends to orienteering. All come home and the evening routine begins (fun yay... not).
19. What's your drink? Water, Hot chocolate or Chai.
20. If you could buy anything, for no reason, with no budget, what would you buy? Oh gosh, begin and finish the renovations, have a permanent chief, house keeper and gardener. Now that would be GOOD!!!!
back to reality...
Okay, you're turn, either copy & paste questions & your answers into the comment section or add it to your own blog & leave a link here in the comments section!
Yesterday I attended the Quilted Crow Autumn Gathering. The girls always manage to put on an amazing day. The decorations, setting and projects are always stunning. It was so nice to be amongst like minded ladies and feel the excitement of beautiful work. It was also especially nice to chat to the mainland ladies who flew for this special day. They were such great company. Looking forward to the Christmas gathering...