Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is... a favourite recipe I would like to share



Thank you to the Host of "This is..." - Three Buttons who has chosen this weeks theme...

As you have seen in my past posts I have shown recipe's which have been quick, easy and delicious. These three points have to be filled to be approved by me. Or if it is the weekend and we are all feeling like something that takes more time but the effort is worth the taste/comfort then this gets the tick as well.

This one is Hazelnut Brown Butter Cake. Absolutely SCRUMMY

I cannot take credit for it ... I found it on Smitten Kitchen. An amazing food blog. GO on make one for yourself - you will not regret discovering this luscious cake!

7 comments:

Liesl said...

Well that does sound absolutely amazing. And the photo looks so good I almost licked the screen!

Thanks for sharing the link to Smitten Kitchen too. What a nice site - I'm going to enjoy reading more and admiring the beautiful photographs they have posted.

Roseanne said...

That cake look good. Wish i could press a button on my computer and have a piece.

Kris said...

Yummmmm, looks delicious!

Beth said...

Mmmm that does sound good - I love hazelnut and chocolate together! And how good is Smitten Kitchen?! Very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

looks yummy, thanks for link will have to check out that food blog

Sandi said...

Mmmm looks so yummy. Would be a nice cake to take when visiting friends for tea. Have listed Smitten Kitchen in my favourites list.
Cheers,
Sandi x

Kathryn said...

Great cake, can't wait to try it.
Thanks for the link.
With Smiles
Kathryn x