Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On my desk



Bits and pieces of little simple projects I hope to do with in the next week. They are intended as demo ideas for the schools fair craft stall.

Jo is popping around tonght with Thai (yum) and we are going to get the three layers of my uncles quilt together and of course my trusty Christmas very slow to make baubles. Swap is due end of this month so I am intending over the next two weeks to do them in my lunch hour as I have been getting to bed REAL early lately.

Thank you to Kootoyoo who has started this "On my desk..." Wednesday post or I may just let another week slip by....

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Yum Thai!!! HAve a great night! Cathy

CurlyPops said...

It's lovely to see crafty things all laid out ready to go...and there's even sunshine streaming in too!

Kirsty said...

Thai & craft with a friend sounds like a perfect way to spend the evening.

Roseanne said...

My grand sons school fair is this friday. I like to make thing for his fair but didn`t now they was having one this year. I aways take them to the fair we save up all year for my grand sons to go.

Kris said...

Oh yum! You guys are so lucky to know each other in real life and be able to visit! Is your desk always that neat? (I could never do "on my desk"!)

Tracy said...

I cannot believe how much you get accomplished!!! We really NEED to talk!!!
Love looking at all your delicious creative goodness :)
take care
huggs
trac x