Sunday, August 24, 2008

We interrupt your viewing for a special announcement...



Another fabulous weekend away - I will blog about it but here is sneak photo of Cradle Mountain and the shore of Dove Lake. Lots of snow, fires and spas (grin).

I had to write this because my angel swapper wrote to me again and it just makes me feel like a little girl all over again. I am SO EXCITED I am going to be getting a parcel (can you see me doing a little dance?).

When I was packing for this weekend away I thought of something I need to make. Then I thought if my partner is struggling with ideas maybe she would like to know... SO my sweet angel swapper if you are struggling to think of something... I need something to put my bathrooms stuff in when I go away. Like you know toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant etc... I would forever use and love it! OR I might organise a toilet bag swap early next year after we get over the glutton of swaps and then Christmas... so WATCH this space.

Also don't forget to let any of your friends with a Janome sewing machine know I have a walking foot (must have) swap offer - see blog before this.

No comments: