Thursday, August 21, 2008

Janome Walking Foot and Quilting Guide



Since I have upgraded to a Paff I don't have the need for this foot.

So thought I would offer it to you for an exchange. Here is the idea. I will mail to any where in the world to the person who offers the most favourite exchange. To avoid making this complex just offer items or pieces (not hand made -that is to precious). I have no expectations as to what to exchange with. Ideas may be patterns, fabric or Suffolk Puff maker tool. Email me or leave a comment by 4th September and the best offer will be notified by email for their mailing address (woo hoo).

There is a Janome walking foot review on Hoppo Bumpo blog if you want to have a read (basic instructions are included with this one!).

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

I’ve just upgraded to a Janome MC 6600, which goes with a walking and quilting foot. I had a simple Janome with a separate walking foot, so I’m sorry I can’t swap!

Good luck, I hope you find someone!

sewkalico said...

Ok, well I will offer you something handmade: my velvet 'August' clutch bag (see blog) or how about some fabric?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, it's me....(waving).
Keep an eye on your postbox, in one of these days you'll find a little something there.

your Angel Swap partner

CurlyPops said...

Leisl from Hoppo Bumpo just let me know about your fab swap. I have a Janome 419S and I just bought myself an free embroidery foot so a quilting foot would be fabulous.
I have heaps of crafty things in the stash that I would be happy to send...fabric, ribbon, buttons etc...but I would also include a handmade suprise!

Joy said...

Oooh!! What luck!! I broke the little arm thingy (I'm sure it has a special name???) on mine just recently so I'd love to make an offer on yours. You could choose 4 of my patterns from my website if you like (www.joypatch.com) ... :o)

sewkalico said...

I'm embarrassed to say, but I just noticed that I already have a walking foot!!! I guess tidying up does have it's advantages LOL!!!!

Rustic Tarts said...

Just had to let you know how much I emjoying your blog - yummy recipes and lovely craft. Perfect!
Thank you
Christina