Monday, April 6, 2009

Not stitching or quilting

I have managed to tackle a big portion of my stitching/quilting to do before June list... SO it is time to hit my scrapbooking. I have managed to get a few layouts done and am feeling good about my progress.

Enjoying cooking...



Harvesting an amazing amount of food like...



and these - made a big batch of tomato relish. Boys: 'Oh yum mum this is better than tomato sauce' - ahhhh I glowed in pride....



I hope you are feeling productive and enjoying the cooler weather...

6 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Waht a great harvesting! Are these products from your own garden?

Kris said...

I am so impressed by your produce! It looks delicious. I love that you are done with your stitching to do list! When I grow up I'm going to be organised too! Will we get to see some of your scrapbooking? I've never really done any and would be interested to see what you do. If you want!

Anonymous said...

Tomato relish - the only way to go.

Jo in TAS said...

Yeah show 'em your scrapbooking Sarah, it's fabulous!!

Isabella said...

OK Sarah how about, it lets see some yummy eye candy scrapbooking,I havent done any for years.

Renee said...

I'm enjoying the cooler weather for cooking too - it's a lovely change. Your produce looks great!