Monday, December 8, 2008

still being productive....



This is a Kerry Gillespie from My Favorite Things design. It is the first design of hers that I have made. I used wool felt which is just GORGEOUS to work with. I really like her colour choices - even though it is not my usual choice! She is (funny how I have given it a sex!) going to be used to hold a group of things. Just have not got that group of things to hold! I also have Kerry's Snowman Quilt pattern - but that is a LONG way off.

Oh and I have a Christmas giveaway starting in two days!

10 comments:

maria said...

Great bag, I love the flowers.
I've been making some cushions with felt flowers on, I've enjoyed working with the felt too. I'll put some pictures on my blog of them soon.
I hope you are feeling better.
Maria.

CurlyPops said...

Ooooh its so lovely...fab flower embellishment (my favourite).

Isabella said...

Nice Sarah, I must try work with wool, next time at in Hobart it might mean a visit to Quilted Crow LOL

Jan said...

The bag is gorgeous, Sarah. And there's nothing wrong with Santa's beard! Do hope you're feeling better.

Cathy said...

Lovely bag!! I love the colours..Im a red and black girl!! I would love to do Kerry's Snowman quilt one day too!! Cathy

GRANNY'S HOUSE said...

What a lovely bag and I love the color.

Ines

Unknown said...

Love the Bag...especially the Flower...love the colours.
cheers

Simone de Klerk said...

LOVE the bag, Sarah! And the fabrics you used must be great to work with! You are making very nice things!!!

Sandi said...

Very nice, Sarah. Gorgeous colours you have used. Love the flower embellishments.

Renee said...

I have recently tagged you for a Kreativ Blogger award because I really enjoy your blog :)

I didn't want to leave an extra comment on your most recent post as I didn't want to mees up your giveaway!