Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look what flew into my house!



This gorgeous couple from Picklesticks arrived at my door step late last week. They were very shy at first. I introduced them to the family including the dogs. They now have their own spot on the shelf in the office/craft room where they can watch me. I told the children if they misbehave the dragons will breath fire (lol). They have not been named yet - if you have any ideas do let me know!

While I was trying to adjust the camera I caught them kissing!!! Check the wings out lol.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

You have to watch those two, there could be the pittar patter of little dragon feet in the future.
How about calling one "Flamin"
With Smiles
Kathryn

maria said...

Hi, hope you are OK.
William has just spotted these two and thinks they are great!
Maria x

Simone de Klerk said...

Wew, love these cute little dragons!!!

Leanne said...

Loving the dragons just contacted Picklesticks for a pattern....now for names all inanimate objects in our house always have first and second name starting with the same letter so Doris & Dennis Dragon is my choice.