Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am a Mom and



Vickie from Vickie's Crafting has this awesome video on her post I am a Mom and it reminded me of the original version I saw about a year ago on UTube. You MUST watch UTube version then the other for the words. It is worth it.

Also I would like to thank Renee at ...And All Things Nice who tagged me.... here i go!

This award came with some lists that each required 7 answers (BLIMEY)...

Seven things I say most often
1) See you in the morning Gorgeous
2) Come on we are late
3) Give me a minute
4) I am listening
5) What did I ask you to do! (to the boys - SIGH)
6) Can you PLEASE do your job (again to the boys)
7) I love you!

Seven things I did before
1) Born in Nigeria
2) Lived in Philippines till I came home
3) Went to Boarding School from age 12
4) Did one year of Science than completed my Nursing
5) Completed my Post Grad in Midwifery
6) Owned a Scrapbooking shop with a business partner
7) Ummmm

Seven things I do now
1) I am a mum - two boys
2) I do my husbands business books
3) I stitch and quit - never enough time to keep up with my to do list
4) Work as a Family and Child Health Nurse in the community
5) Garden
6) Catering Coordinator for a disadvantaged choir
7) Spend to much time in front of this computer

Seven things I want to do (WANT is says not NEED)
1) Work as a midwife in a REAL birthing Centre with great supportive staff.
2) Have a girl
3) Visit Europe again and explore Asia.
4) Be skinnier
5) Have my to do list finished
6) Live a well life (am I getting to hairy fairy here?)
7) To have less to do

Seven favourite foods (in no particular order!)
1) Hot chips with salt (I know sin)
2) chocolate (surprise!)
3) a roast meal with gravy (see that is why I am not skinny)
4) Fresh Berries (yummmmm)
5) Anything I don't cook for dinner!
6) Salmon (smoked with capers and cream cheese or cooked to perfection with a marinade)
7) UMMMMMmmm cannot think of anything else!

I am suppose to tag seven people but I will be honest I have way to many blogs I really like. SO if you would like to be tagged go right ahead and let me know!

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Hi Sarah, Loved to read all those special things about you (O: Have a great day!

Leanne said...

Very interesting.

Kris said...

I love these! So interesting to learn more about you.