Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a bit of this and a bit of that



I have finished this book. Book club is tonight and I am at home. Been struggling with a head cold the last two days. Damn it. I love the socialness of this group of ladies. I enjoyed it "immensely darling". Would only change one thing. Wonder what the next book will be?





I am also excited that I have managed to source a good, reasonably priced duck bill scissors (here). I will be doing lots of needle turn (yes facing it head on!) in a quilt I am about to start so decided to get myself a pair.



Happy week everyone!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh have aI missed a post-what is this new adventure of yours with needleturn???

Sandi said...

Looking forward to seeing what your new project is...

Claire said...

The next book is 'Love in the time of cholera' . It was a great night even though I hadn't read the book! Sorry to hear you have a cold!!! Hopefully it's over quickly xx ps the lawns look great :-)