Monday, July 25, 2011

Well what do you know...

I finished the sock. Was really disappointed. Threw out the pattern and put away the wool and needles. Looked odd shaped and would be to big... so I thought. So pouty I even started a new project.




Well what do you know. It is perfect. Now I am scrounging the waste bin so I can do the other side.

While the sun is shining, we took Abby for her first walk to the food shop. She was amazing as it was her first time with a lead and cars and noisy things! But she was so tired when we headed back, I put her in the pram.


11 comments:

Ange Moore said...

Cute socks, cute dog!

Gillian R said...

Oh that photo of your puppy in the pram is so adorable!

Melinda said...

Aww, so cute. Did your dog like the ride? Mine hated being wheeled.

Unknown said...

Too Funny Sarah..watch out Abby might get use to her ride in the pram...
know what you mean about the knitting...Guilty!..can be Discouraging...
Hope you find the Pattern..lol
cheers

Leanne said...

Well done on the sock front.......love Addy under the pram toooooo cute.

Jo in TAS said...

You're one sock better than me, I can only knit in straight rows! Abby looks so cute in the pram, baby's tire quickly:-)

Cathie said...

a sock..wow!! well done, nice pattern too.
yay for first walks of many ♥

Jodie said...

You have a pram puppy -lucky you !

tea with lucy said...

both look super cosy and snuggly!

Simone de Klerk said...

You made me smile! And how cute little Abby is, sitting there (o:

Jantine said...

Love the sock, hope you found the pattern! Cute dog. Love the pic of her in the pram. At least you had one with you!