Saturday, May 9, 2009

Play rug



I won these fabrics - samples from a distributor. Perfect I can make a play rug for the little man to be (three weeks left!) for when we are out. I am even happier that I finished it. Simple + easy = satisfying finish.

I also took a jelly roll top to my local favourite quilt shop to have quilted. Wont be done till after the little man is born - but that is alright - all I need to do is then bind it and you all know how much I 'like' binding!

I have had request for belly pictures. I will do a belly post - I promise! Soon!

6 comments:

Jodie said...

I love that sock monkey fabric - perfect for a baby !

Laila L S said...

Hi,
The play rug is great, nice to have for your little boy when he arrives.

Oh, when speaking about binding:
I haven`t forgotten about sending you pics of my bindings, but as you may have seen I`ve been into knitting when doing something crafty the last months. But most of the time not doing anything crafty at all...

I`m trying to get back into quilting now. Pulled out some UFOs a couple of days ago, and I hope to finish one or two within this month. Then I will have some pictures to send.

Kris said...

I like it! Wow. Three weeks to go. Doesn't time fly? Okay, probably not when you are pregnant, I always think the last 10 weeks are the worst!

Leanne said...

Hi Sarah
That little quilt is beautiful, the colours are lovely. Thankyou for those patterns, I love them.

Love Leanne

Bec said...

Very cute! I have been thinking of you Sarah. Bec xxx

Soo said...

what a great play rug! Lucky boy to be playing on such great fabrics!