Monday, June 23, 2008

Yup I finally have a blog!




Well hello : )

I know the photo has NOTHING to do with my post! I just had to see if I could upload it!

Why am I here? Well..... I have been SO inspired by all the other bloggers out there who share their work and a little bit of thier lives I felt it was about time I shared mine as well. I hope you enjoy and join me on my journey. I also hope freinds and family who live away from my home can be more part of my life this way.

I will tell you a little secret before I finish this post. I once was SO anti blogs I refussed to look at them. Since I have discovered stitching/quilting blogs it changed my attitude. A freind long ago encourgaed me to have a go and I point blankly refused - so to Mel - here I am - laugh as loud as you can!

Sarah

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Yippee, you're here. Welcome to the Blogverse!!

Tracy said...

OMG!!! I am in total amazement here :) Miss Sarah you have a blog!!! Woo Hoo ;)
Sooooo looking forward to next month and catching up, can't wait.
Huggs to you my gorgeous friend
Trac x