Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am going... Are you?



This time next week Jo, Helen and I will be taking off on a plane to Melbourne to attend the AQC over three days! I am starting to believe it is actually going to happen. We will meet Jodie in person and be helping out the girls from The Quilted Crow - come and visit their stall - they ALWAYS please. I have plans to buy...

1. Fray Stop - Thanks to Christine's feedback (who will also be there!)
2. Invisible thread (the one I like)
3. Finger pads for needle work (I have not seen them here in southern Tasmania)
4. Look at sewing frames for quilting - Thanks to Sarah who has raved on about them.
5. Possibly a BOM - but I have to REALLY like it.

WOO HOO

13 comments:

maria said...

In answer to the question, no, sorry I won't be coming. I know they say "it's a small world" but from one side of this little old planet to the other is just a bit too far even for a quilting convention.
Have a wonderful time, Maria x

Sandi said...

Sounds like you will all have a ball, Sarah, wish I was going. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Isabella said...

Will I fit in your case? Have fun girl you deserve it, have a ball

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I wish I could go as well. I normally go to the one in July for my birthday, so you will have to come back and then we can see you baby as well?????
Have a great time ( I know you will)

Liesl said...

Despite being the quilt novice I am (just where is that picnic rug again??) I might have to go and have a sticky beak.

Hope you have a fantastic time!

Cathy said...

Oh yeah!!! I'm going too!! See you Saturday morning!! How cool!! Can't wait!! Wouldn't it be great if some off us bloggers could all meet there for coffee?? Might have to send out an invite?? Cathy

Jodie said...

Can't wait - Please don't be freaked out if I guve you a big squeezy hug ... I'm a huggy kinda girl...

Renee said...

I so want to go but I can't! It is my favorite show which I never missed when I was living in Melbourne. Next year I will be there for sure!

Have a wonderful time :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Have fun fun fun! I wish I could join you...

Marita said...

Have lots of fun, and I hope you find all your knick knacks, you can never have too many! Kind of wish I was going, even though I've vowed not to buy any new stuff till I finish the old. Look forward to a blog report when you're back!

MissyMack said...

Hi! I just happened upon your blog. :) I hope you have a fantastic time in Melbourne for the AQC! I will probably be there on the thursday or friday.

Christine said...

See you in Melbourne ... can't wait. It's coming up quickly now.
Christine

Leanne said...

Sadly I am not but I'm sure you will have fun.