Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank you Simone



SImone kindly gave this award to me. See Simone's blog for the details of this award (she did such a good job). One of the things to do is pass this award on. There is so many awards out there and so many blogs I read - which I think are all worthy of this award so I will not give personal awards out.

I have been very busy stitching up quilt tops of fabric I cut when my machine was out of action a while back. Will show them to you when they are all finished. One of them is Helena's designs. I am not looking forward to putting the layers and quilting them. Might have to call on Jo again for her tireless help and pins (though I did buy myself some more Jo!).

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Congrats on the award. Sounds like you have been very productive! Will look forward to seeing your quilts. Great that you have a friend like Jo to help put the quilt layers together, it is always a tricky job.

Jo in TAS said...

I must get myself some more pins too, can never have enough!!! See you soon for the next quilt, then you can help with my Angel's Story!