Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reporting in...

I have some goals for October.  I want to get some projects moving...

Goal 1.  To scrap at least five layouts a week for October.  This means I will get through a big chunk of memories to record.


Goal 2.  To finish this stocking cross stitch so it will be complete for my middle son this Christmas.  Oh la la I just LOVE the threads.


That is it.  What are your goals for October?

P.S.  Goals dont actually mean you will achieve (!!) rather you attempt at great lengths to achieve to feel some sort of progress and sense of satisfaction.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Goals get you a lot further than you would go without them! Aim high, and you should be thrilled with whatever amount of lift you get. I want to finish three quilts AND make gifts and dekkies for Christmas.

Claire said...

Get the rest of the garden sorted out. Weave 5 hand towels. Sew up all my knit fabrics into tops for myself. Do that maintenance plan for SSCC... better get cracking on that!

Tania said...

I totally dig your small print.

I have a similar small print interpretation but possibly with shorter lengths.

commercial locksmith boston said...

Sew up all my knit fabrics into tops for myself. Do that maintenance plan for SSCC.