We have had a great 2011 here.
* I reconnected with some old friends
* The front is officially a food patch. Lets hope it stays that way! I need to weed it (again).
* Abby joined the family.
* The Little Man has GROWN and developed and still has us all wrapped around his finger (well I like to think not me...)
*DH patent has been approved.
* Both older boys have had such a successful and fun filled year.
In 2012 I would like to achieve the following... in no order
* Welcome and enjoy having three chooky ladies!
* Finish three quilts (all here ready to go!)
* Make a Christmas Tree skirt
* Make the middle boy a Shepard's Bush stocking
* Enjoy the Little Man even more!
* Have a productive veggie patch
* Work out some way of bring more calm and peace in this household!
Hope you all can look back at 2011 with positive feeling and are looking forward to 2012! I am - though hesitant as I don't know what will happen (control freak in me) but I can see some exciting things in the horizon.